Currently Accepting Applications – Spring and Fall! Apply Now!
Admission Office Hours
Mon – Sat: 8:30 – 5:00, by appointment.
We are located at 2605 Carlsbad Boulevard, Carlsbad. The Office of Admission is upstairs (above the cafeteria) at the the front-end of campus.
Appointments for Campus Visits
Get a Personalized Tour & Evaluation! During your visit, we will take you and your son on a campus tour, plus…
- Conduct a student interview
- Request a questionnaire/writing sample
- Provide parent consultation
- Conduct a math and English diagnostic exam (if required)
Be prepared for the visit to take approximately three hours. We are available Mon – Friday (and selected Saturdays) by appointment. To schedule a appointment to visit our California boarding school, please contact us by phone or email.
Enjoy these Related Articles
Connect with the Admission Director in Your City: If you cannot visit our campus in California and would like to speak with the Admission Director, we recommend a phone appointment or scheduling a meeting in your city. Please contact us for details.
Prepare for Your Appointment
An Admission Associate will contact you after you complete the inquiry form or online application. Alternatively, please contact us at anytime.
Step 1 – In preparation for your appointment, please complete the online application
Step 2 – Please provide the forms below to your current school:
- Current Transcript and Discipline Record
- Teacher Report – Math
- Teacher Report – English
- Character Reference Reports
Step 3 – Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Record
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Small Student Photo
- Legal documents (if applicable for custody)
Step 4 – Please review the letter and remit the contract to secure the enrollment.
- Following your appointment, if all documents are received, the file will be shared with the committee, who will make a determination.
- If accepted, a link to the online enrollment contract and payment system will be e-mailed to you.
Step 5 – Attend the assigned registration and move-in day event
- Enrollment process information and registration day event information will be emailed to you after the contract and first payment are received.
- It is critical to complete all requirements detailed in the Health Portal.
Read this blog post to prepare for your campus visit: