Create a secure account with our Summer Camps Registration system.
Step 2 – Select Camp & Enter Camper Info
Enter family and camper information, select camp sessions, and complete all program options.
Step 3 – Submit Payment & Application
All applications require a non-refundable $500 deposit. Choose one of the available payment options and then submit your initial deposit and payment in the amount that works best for you.
- Registrations are only final with all forms completed and full payment received.
- Regardless of payment option selected, all accounts must include valid credit card information.
- Limited Spaces are still available, so it is imperative for late registrants to complete full payment upon registering.
Step 4 – Complete Supplemental Documents
After completing the online application, including the necessary online electronic forms, additional documents requiring original signatures will be required. Links to these printable documents can be found on this page as well as the confirmation page of the application and the confirmation email you will receive after submitting your application.
- Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list to avoid having your camper’s application acceptance message and other important registration information sent to your junk mail.
- Please complete and submit these forms to complete your camper’s application. All supplemental documents and online forms must be completed and submitted to our office to allow sufficient time for applicant screening.
- Your space is not guaranteed until all documents are received and camper enrollment is contingent upon successful completion of all registration materials.
Technology Use Agreement
Required Medical Documents
- Health Center Welcome Letter
- Consent to Medical Treatment
- Immunizations Form
- Medication Authorization
- Physical Exam
- TB Testing