Accepting Applications for Spring and Fall – Apply Now!
Get a Personalized Tour & Evaluation. During your visit, we will take you and your son on a campus tour, plus…
- Conduct a student interview
- Request a questionnaire/writing sample
- Provide parent consultation
- Conduct a math and English diagnostic exam (if required)
Options for Your Campus Visit:
1. Schedule a Personalized Appointment: We offer personal appointments Monday-Friday at 10:00 or 2:00 on dates that are convenient for you. We offer either a Tour and Info only appointment or full appointments: video, campus tour, student exam (if required), questionnaire/writing sample, student interview, and parent consultation.
2. Attend a Preview Day: If you would like to explore the campus before you complete all the application steps, a Preview Day can be ideal. These events require confirmation and include: flag ceremony, campus tour, a classroom experience, Q & A session, and a light lunch. A second follow-up appointment is required, so this works best for local families. Please contact us for dates and to confirm your family’s attendance.
Enjoy these Related Articles:
Admission Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 5:00, by appointment.
We are located at 2605 Carlsbad Boulevard, Carlsbad. The Office of Admission is upstairs (above the dining hall) at the the front-end of the campus. Carlsbad is in north county coastal San Diego county, approximately 45 minutes to the airport, approximately 1 hour from Orange County, and approximately 2 hours from Los Angeles.
Connect with the Admission Director in Your City: If you cannot visit our campus in California and would like to speak with the Admission Director, we recommend a phone appointment or scheduling a meeting in your city. Please contact us for details.[/one_half_last]
Preparing for Your Appointment and Next Steps
An Admission Associate will contact you after you complete the inquiry form or online application. Alternatively, please contact us at anytime. Be prepared for the visit to take approximately three hours. We are available Mon – Friday (and selected Saturdays) by appointment.
Step 1 – In preparation for your appointment, please complete the (no fee) online application
Step 2 – Download and deliver the forms below to your current school:
- Current Transcript and Discipline Record
- Teacher Report – Math
- Teacher Report – English
- Character Reference Reports
Step 3 – Please bring the following items to your campus visit appointment:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Record
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Small Student Photo
- Legal documents (if applicable for custody)
Step 4 – Please review the letter and remit the contract to secure the enrollment.
- Following your appointment, if all documents are received, the file will be shared with the committee, who will make a determination.
- If accepted, a link to the online enrollment contract and payment system will be e-mailed to you.
Step 5 – Attend the assigned registration and move-in day event
- Enrollment process information and registration day event information will be emailed to you after the contract and first payment are received.
- It is critical to complete all requirements detailed in the Health Portal.