Take a Campus Tour
Campus tours are available by appointments at 10:00am or 2:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Choose either 1) a tour and info-only visit; or 2) a "complete" appointment — a full tour, plus...
- Conduct a student interview
- Provide parent consultation
- Request a questionnaire/writing sample
- Conduct a math and English diagnostic exam (if required)
Families are encouraged to fill out an online application prior to their visit.
Admission Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 5:00
2605 Carlsbad Boulevard
Carlsbad, CA, 92008 – Map
The Office of Admission is upstairs (above the dining hall) at the front-end of the campus. Carlsbad is in the northern coast of San Diego, approximately 45 minutes to the SD airport, about 1 hour from Orange County, and roughly 2-3 hours from Los Angeles.
Connect with the Admission Director in Your City If you cannot visit our campus in California and would like to speak with the Admission Director, we recommend a phone appointment or scheduling a meeting in your city. Please contact us for details.
Preparing for Your Appointment and Next Steps
An Admission Associate will contact you after you complete the inquiry form or online application. Alternatively, please contact us at anytime. Be prepared for the visit to take approximately three hours. We are available Mon - Friday (and selected Saturdays) by appointment.
Step 1 - In preparation for your appointment, please complete the (no fee) online application
Step 2 - Download and deliver the forms below to your current school:
- Current Transcript and Discipline Record
- Teacher Report - Math
- Teacher Report - English
- Character Reference Reports
Step 3 - Please bring the following items to your campus visit appointment:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Record
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Small Student Photo
- Legal documents (if applicable for custody)
Step 4 - Please review the letter and remit the contract to secure the enrollment.
- Following your appointment, if all documents are received, the file will be shared with the committee, who will make a determination.
- If accepted, a link to the online enrollment contract and payment system will be e-mailed to you.
Step 5 - Attend the assigned registration and move-in day event
- Enrollment process information and registration day event information will be emailed to you after the contract and first payment are received.
- It is critical to complete all requirements detailed in the Health Portal.