Schedule a Campus Tour
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 School Year!
We welcome you to visit our scenic beachside campus in northern San Diego.
Tours are available by appointments at 10:00am or 2:00pm, Mon – Fri.
Choose either 1) a campus tour and info-only visit; or 2) a complete appointment — a full tour, plus…
- A student interview
- A questionnaire/writing sample
- Parent consultation
- A math and English diagnostic exam (if required)
Families are encouraged to fill out an online application prior to their visit.
Schedule a Tour Today
~ Pamela R. (Parent)
Admission Office Hours
The Office of Admission is located upstairs at the front-end of the campus (NE Corner above the Dining Hall).
Preparing for Your Visit and Next Steps
An Admission Associate will contact you after you complete the request form, or an online application. Be prepared for the complete visit to take approximately three hours.
Step #1) Complete an Online Application
Prior to your appointment, please complete the Online Application .
Step #2) Download These Forms and Deliver to Your Current School
Step #3) Bring These Items With You on Your Campus Visit
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Record
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Small Student Photo
- Health Insurance Card
- Legal documents (if applicable for custody)
Step #4) Remit the Contract
- Following your appointment, if all documents are received, the file will be shared with the Admission Committee, who will make a determination.
- If accepted, a link to the online enrollment contract and payment system will be e-mailed to you.
Step #5) Attend the Registration and Move-in Day Event
- Enrollment process information and registration day event information will be emailed to you after the contract and first payment are received.
- It is critical to complete all requirements detailed in the Health Portal and Aeries Registration.