The Elite Athletic Hall of Fame was created to recognize outstanding athletic performance of our Alumni. Inclusion in the Athletic Hall of Fame is the highest honor that Army and Navy Academy confers upon those who have excelled as players or coaches through the years.
Congratulations to the inaugural class, inducted into the Hall of Fame on April 30, 2015.
- John Dobroth ’58 — Track & Field
- Ed Lloyd ’60 — Football
- Stephen L. Worthington ’64 — Tennis
- Christopher P. Travis ’67 — Baseball
- Robert F. Temple ’75 — Baseball
- Uchenna E. Agu ’82 — Track & Field