Army and Navy Academy is pleased to announce the student-athletes who have been named to the Pacific League All-League Football Teams.
Players are chosen through coaches meetings that are held right after the season is completed. It’s a very selective process, and coaches evaluate the athletes on many factors – athleticism and sportsmanship among them.
This year’s All-League Team members are:
- Luke Wilson – First Team, Defense
- John Carter – Second Team, Offense
- Ryan Lama – Second Team, Defense
- Isaac Ross – Second Team, Offense
- Chris Salisbury – Second Team, Offense
“We are so proud of our student athletes,” says Tim Cook, Athletic Director at Army and Navy Academy. “These Cadets showed unbelievable resiliency this season, and all of them should hold their heads high with Warrior Pride.”
See more on our Merit Pages.