Summer Programs Open House!
R.S.V.P. today for this wonderful opportunity to tour the campus, sample camp activities, meet key staff, and take part in an informative Q and A session. Don’t miss this change to get a feel from campus life and find out first hand what’s in store for your camper this year. This is also a great opportunity to drop off completed forms well ahead of the registration and move-in dates.
This invitation is extended to anyone interested in attending one of our camps, so please feel free to spread the word and bring a friend!
Date: Saturday 18, 2016
Time: 9:30-1:00, with Tours at 10:00 and 11:30
Location: ANA Recreation Center, GPS: 2507 Ocean Street, Carlsbad, CA. 92008
What Makes ANA Camps Unique?
Inspiring young men and women to learn, lead, and grow
- Beachfront Campus in North County Coastal San Diego! Located in the safe village of Carlsbad
- Great Camp Choices for Ages 10-16: Leadership, Academic Enrichment, or Recreation
- Full Residential Boarding School Campus: Dorms, Recreation Hall, Health Center, Dining Hall
- Recreation Facilities include: State-of-the-Art Sports Center, Tennis, Pool, Recreation Hall, and more!
- Great staff from all over the world, as well as top faculty and staff from ANA
- Delicious and healthy food prepared by a real Chef!
- Live on a real boarding school campus