Our Cadet Store & Uniforms
The Cadet Store is the official bookstore of the Army and Navy Academy and we offer convenient access to all textbooks, school supplies, uniforms, snacks, and various personal items for our Corps of Cadets.
We know exactly which books and study aids each class requires because we work closely with teachers and administrators. We also ensure each Cadet meets uniform requirements and regulations, supplying complete ACU (Camouflage), Coatees (Parade uniforms), CCU (Cadet casual uniform), Black Wool, and PT gear.
Monday – Friday
9:30 am – 5:30 pm
And during special event weekends.
Details about Cadet Uniforms
- Seniors Coatee uniform — consists of 1) Navy style “Dress White Uniform” with dress hat (white cover); 2) white shoes with white socks; and 3) the burgundy officers’ sash for
officers (when designated)
- Underclassman Coatee uniform— consists of 1) a Shako (hat); 2) Cadet gray “Coatee;” 3) white trousers; 4) black shoes with black socks; 5) white belt with brass buckle; and 6) white gloves. Additionally, Officers wear a burgundy officer’s sash and a Cadet Officer’s sword.
The Class A uniform consists of: 1) a short-sleeve gray shirt; 2) Cadet gray trousers; 3) belt with Army and Navy Academy buckle; and 4) black shoes with black socks.
- Enlisted Cadets wear the “overseas” cap
- Officers and Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) with the rank of Command Sergeant Major and First Sergeant wear the garrison hat
- Officers wear a gold braid on their hat and Senior NCOs with the rank of Command Sergeant Major and First Sergeant wear a silver braid
- The Cadet black jacket may be worn during cold weather periods.
The Class B uniform consists of: 1) a long-sleeve gray wool shirt with black tie; 2) Cadet gray trousers; 3) belt with Army and Navy Academy buckle; and 4) black shoes with black socks.
- Enlisted Cadets wear the “overseas” cap. Officers and NCOs with the rank of Command Sergeant Major and First Sergeant wear the garrison hat
- Officers wear a gold braid on their hat and NCOs with the rank of Command Sergeant Major and First Sergeant wear a silver braid
- The Cadet black jacket may be worn during cold weather periods. Army Combat Uniform (ACUs) consists of Army camouflage blouse and trousers, ACU hat, tan
desert combat boots, tan t-shirt, and tan nylon belt.
Physical Training uniform (PT gear) is the Army and Navy Academy physical training (PT) uniform, consisting of: 1) a gray PT shirt with Army and Navy Academy approved logo; 2) black PT shorts; and 3) black PT shoes with black PT socks
- Approved black Army and Navy Academy sweatshirt and sweatpants may be worn during cold weather periods.
Cadet Casual uniform (CCUs), consisting of: 1) the black Army Navy logo polo shirt; 2) khaki trousers (no cargo pockets or cuffed pant leg) with belt; 3) Army Navy buckle; 4) black Academy issued shoes; and 5) black socks.
- This uniform is intended for use in situations when Cadets are off campus. It is authorized for travel to and from campus, local liberty, athletic team travel, weekend activities, and ASB functions off campus.
We are dedicated to one thing and one thing only – providing you the best service possible to ensure your Cadet has exactly what he needs for a successful school year!
We are located next to the Recreation Hall, where items can be purchased during registration events and throughout the year. Check out the Cadet Guidebook for more information on uniforms