The Aeries Student Information System (SIS) allows access to view student class schedules, assignments, and grades. Student information is confidential, therefore access to Aeries SIS is available only to parents, or guardians who have written consent from the parent to access.
Instructions to set up an account:
- Go to the Aeries Portal webpage
- Click on Create New Account
- Confirm Parent is selected
- Click Next
- Enter your email address and create a password
- You will receive an email from Tammy Clark, Academy Registrar, asking for a confirmation of registration – click on the confirmation link
- Click “Return to Login” to login to Aeries using the email address and password you created – this will begin the security steps of the access process
- Enter your Cadet’s ID number, the telephone number that you listed as a HOME telephone number during the school online registration process, and a verification code that the Academy provided for you during registration
- If you did not receive this code you may contact Tammy Clark for assistance, or your Cadet’s counselor
- You will be brought to a screen that will ask you to confirm your relationship to the Cadet. Choose the appropriate relationship (mother, father, guardian, other, etc.) then click Next
- Your Aeries account is now activated!