Apply for Summer Camps at Army & Navy Academy!
Army and Navy Academy’s Camp Challenge offers co-eds summer leadership experiences that motivate and encourage involvement, accountability, skill development, and personal growth.
Step #1) Select Camp & Enter Applicant Information
Click the Apply Online button to access the online application. After creating a household account:
- Enter household and camper information
- Select camp sessions and options
- Complete online forms
Step #2) Select Payment Option and Submit Online Application
An initial payment of $500 is required to secure reservations. Choose the payment option that is best for you and submit the online portion of the application. Regardless of the payment option selected, all accounts must include valid credit card information.
- Select a payment option
- Submit the online application for review
Step #3) Upload Supplemental Documents and Complete Application
After submitting the online portion of the application, upload supplemental documents requiring original signatures into the applicant’s file.
- Links to these documents are available below, as well as on the confirmation page of the application and the email you receive after applying.
- Completed supplemental documents and online forms must be submitted to our office to allow sufficient time for applicant screening.
- To avoid having acceptance messages and other important registration information received s junk mail, please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list
- Enrollment is contingent upon submission, receipt, and successful review of all registration materials.