Apply Online for ANA Summer Camps!
ANA offers co-ed motivational summer leadership, academic, and recreation camps that encourage active involvement, accountability, skill development, and personal growth.
Step #1) Sign Up for Online Registration
Create an account and follow the steps for registration from the Apply Online button.
Step #2) Select Camp & Enter Camper Info
Enter family and camper information, select camp sessions, and complete all program options.
Step #3) Submit Payment & Application
Please note that:
- Registrations are only final with all forms completed and full payment received.
- Regardless of payment option selected, all accounts must include valid credit card information.
- Limited Spaces are still available, so it is imperative for late registrants to complete full payment upon registering.
Step #4) Complete Supplemental Documents
After completing the online application, including the necessary online electronic forms, additional documents requiring original signatures will be required.
Links to these documents are availed on this page, as well as on the confirmation page and email you will receive after submitting your application.
- Please complete and submit these forms to complete your camper’s application. All supplemental documents and online forms must be completed and submitted to our office to allow sufficient time for applicant screening.
- Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list to avoid having your camper’s application acceptance message and other important registration information sent to your junk mail.
- Your space is not guaranteed until all documents are received and camper enrollment is contingent upon successful completion of all registration materials.