Initially established in 1943 as Camp Pacific for Boys, Army and Navy Academy (ANA) Summer Programs now offers co-eds campers from around the world, ages 8-17, unique summer leadership training programs in addition to academic and recreation camps, all taking place on the beautiful Army and Navy Academy coastal campus.
ANA offers co-ed motivational summer leadership, academic, and recreation camps that encourage active involvement, accountability, skill development, and personal growth.
Overseen by dedicated staff focused on mentoring campers in a supportive environment, ANA classes and activities concentrate on developing good character, leadership skills, and responsibility while enhancing confidence in all campers.
Receiving staff support and guidance when necessary, campers meet challenges and share experiences with their peers that help instill pride and a sense of responsibility. This emphasis on instilling the attitudes and traits that promote personal growth is what makes our high-challenge, high-reward summer programs truly unique
Summer at ANA
Guided by the mission of the Army and Navy Academy, the ANA Summer Programs’ philosophy provides pathways and opportunities for all summer campers to:
- Value the active pursuit of knowledge and strive for their realization of individual potential
- Develop a sense of self-discipline, leadership and respect for others
- Acquire personal honor and pride in themselves and in their community
- Build cultural awareness through diversity
- Develop positive self-esteem and an increased sense of accomplishment
Learn more about our camps, dates, and rates!
For more information, please contact us!