An Army and Navy Academy Cadet Will...
- Develop intellectual curiosity, creativity, and independent thought through a rigorous academic core curriculum that prepares each Cadet for the challenges of post-secondary education.
- Become a literate student conversant with technology who can gather, evaluate, and analyze facts in order to draw meaningful and valid conclusions in an ethical manner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of civic responsibilities and a commitment to service.
- Relate successfully to others, accept responsibility, demonstrate empathy, and adapt to change as he faces problems that confront him now and in the future.
- Develop mature habits and skills that promote lifelong emotional health.
- Develop an appreciation for cultural diversity in our modern world.
Our Mission is to Educate, Mentor, and Develop Good Character and Leadership in Young Men