Affording Army and Navy Academy
On average, over 20% of domestic families apply for financial assistance each year. We offer need-based financial aid awards to a broad range of income levels. We offer financial assistance to bridge the gap between the tuition of Army and Navy Academy and what families can expect to pay.
Awards are administered by a financial aid committee which follows guidelines of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). Also, financial aid decisions regarding a family’s ability to finance their student’s education in part is based on the methodology of the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) of Princeton New Jersey.
The Army and Navy Academy is committed to offering financial assistance to make attendance at the Academy possible for all students regardless of family and socioeconomic backgrounds. For those families who may need additional resources, we would encourage you to apply for financial assistance.
In an effort to promote access to young men who will benefit from an outstanding college preparatory, all-boys’ education and whose contribution in and outside of the classroom will enrich the Warrior community, the Academy provides tuition assistance to qualified families.
The Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS)
The PFS is a comprehensive online form that enables School and Student Services (SSS) to estimate the amount your family can contribute towards your child’s tuition. SSS reports the estimate to any school or schools you indicate on your PFS.
How to Complete the PFS
You may begin your financial aid application after official acceptance by following these steps.
Visit the online website by CLICKING HERE.
- If you are a first-time user, you will be asked to create an account
- Returning families can login using last year’s email and password
Begin your PFS Application for the upcoming academic school year.
- The ‘School Code’ for Army and Navy Academy is: 1201
- You may save and log out of the PFS website at any time and return later to complete the form
Once complete, review and submit your PFS.
- NOTE: Once submitted, your PFS cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
Visit the “Manage Documents” section of the website to upload your family’s supplementary documents required by Army and Navy Academy.
- Required documentation includes an official copy of your most recent tax return (previous years are not accepted, and it must be from the most recent year)
After submission of your PFS, you will be asked to pay a nonrefundable processing fee.
- If you qualify for a fee waiver, you will be automatically notified on the processing fee page
More Financial Options
- Payment Plans (Domestic Cadets only) – Choose a single or eight payment plan in the Smart Tuition portal after completing the Continuous Enrollment Agreement (CEA) or first time enrollment contract.
- Loans from YourTuitionSolution.com – Apply for a loan to supplement awards and discounts if needed.
- 529 Plans – Check with your CPA on 529 Plans and how funds can be directed towards private education tuition (policies differ from state to state).
- 3rd-Party/Online Fundraising – Please disclose all contributors (including Go Fund Me or other accounts) and identify the fiscally responsible party in the CEA.
One or more discounts will be applied if you fall into any of these categories and provide the required verification. Discounts can also be combined with Tuition Reduction Awards.
- Active Military, Child of Alumnus, Sibling of a Current Cadet – 10% Discount
- New Day USA Gold Star Families Scholarship – Up to full coverage of tuition (excludes books, uniforms, and incidentals)
Feel free to contact the Office of Admission at 888.762.2338 for details and discuss any questions prior to and during your campus appointment. We are here to help make this life changing experience possible and within your reach.