Daily Schedules & Announcements
- Daily Bulletin
- Yearly Schedule
- Bell Schedule
- Cadet Packing List
- Cadet Absence Form
- Weekend Schedule Detail Style
- Weekly Schedule Detail Style
- Weekend Activities
A Message From Parent Affairs
The Parent Affairs Office is here to help you stay connected with your son while he is living at our boarding school.
We work closely with the Parents Association (ANAPA) and the Associated Student Body (ASB) to plan special events for our Cadets.
We hope you’re able to join us for some of these events! We especially encourage you to come to campus during Closed Weekends, which offer lots of opportunities for you to connect with your son, his teachers, and the school. It’s also a great way to meet other Parents.
There are many ways to stay connected with your Cadet and the Academy, even if you live far away. We know you’ll enjoy watching the growth your Cadet will achieve at Army and Navy Academy, and we’re always here to help.
Contact us any time! Call 760.547.5276 or email us.
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Ready to get involved? Here are four volunteer opportunities for our parents.
1. Parent Ambassador
- Are you willing to speak with a prospective parent by phone about your son’s experience?
- Would you be willing to hand out literature to prospective families?
- Would you represent us at local groups where you hold membership, such as: Boy Scouts, Sea Cadets, Young Marines, Chambers, or other business or professional groups?
- Willing to post on social media or write a testimonial for our website?
- Host an event in your home for prospective families?
2. Parent Buddy
- Would you be willing to be help enrolled families at registration events?
- Would you like to be assigned to a specific family to support them the first year?
3. College Mentor
- Are you willing to speak with a current Cadet about your alma mater before he applies?
- If requested, would you be willing to write a letter of recommendation for a Cadet you have screened?
4. Career Mentor
- Are you willing to offer a shadow day at your place of business to a current Cadet during the summer or to an alumnus?
- Do you have an internship to offer a current Cadet or Alumnus?
Interested in participating? Let us know!