Army and Navy Academy Families
Parents are an integral part to a cadets success during their time at Army and Navy Academy. As part of our shared vision for your son’s future, we strive for open communications and engagement to keep you in the loop, whether near or far.
» Daily Bulletin «
Your online portal to check your Cadet’s grades, review homework assignments and update your contact information.
Your resource to complete online registration, make Health Center payments, find important documents and more!
Your Cadet’s TAC Officer is the first point of contact for all parents who may have a question about their Cadet’s living situation, discipline record, emergencies, or other Cadet Life issues.
Our TAC Officers are on duty from 2:00 – 11:30pm (PT) Mon. – Thurs, with more variable hours on Fri. and Sat.
Major Events & Closed Weekends
We work closely with the Parents Association (ANAPA) and the Associated Student Body (ASB) to plan special events for our Families and Cadets.
- First Day of Classes (Sep. 9)
- Back to School Weekend (Oct. 2-4) – VIRTUAL
- Autumn Ball Weekend (Nov. 6-8)
- Veterans Day Parade (Nov. 11)
- Warrior Family Weekend (Mar 19-21)
- Distinguished Warrior Awards Dinner & Auction
- Alumni Weekend (Apr. 22-25)
- Commencement Celebrations (May 20-21)
ANA Parents Associations
Every Army and Navy Academy parent is automatically a member of the ANA Parents Associations (ANAPA) and we encourage all parents to be involved in their Cadet’s life here at the Academy through the many events ANAPA hosts throughout the year. The Association strives to provide key insights to the parent community and support the Cadets and the administration for various Academy funds and events.
Did You Know?
- Local hotels offer discounted rates to Army and Navy Academy families — check out more info about where to stay.
- If your son has a buddy who might be a fit for the Academy, we are offering a $500 Bookstore Gift Card for every student referral that enrolls. Contact Us for details.
- We now offer an aviation training course for those interested in learning to fly and earn a pilot’s license
- You can flip through the pages of the latest issue of the Army and Navy magazine online